UX Writing Challenge Intro
I’ve seen online challenges floating around before, and they range from design (logo, branding, illustration) to coding (wireframing in HTML & CSS, WordPress & PHP, etc.) I’ve never done one of them, but I decided to signup this week for a daily UX writing prompt exercise that is set to kick off this week.
I’m not 100% sure what to expect, but the guide on the landing page for the challenge seemed pretty straightforward. Each day dailyuxwriting.com will send out a prompt with practical scenarios to dive into with a solution to be written in a specified timeframe. It looks like they suggest getting it out the door in ten minutes or less (whoa!).
This challenge should be some great practice that will allow me to refine my writing a bit more while spending a reasonable amount of time diving into the world of UX writing and conversational design.
UX Challenge Scenario List
- Day 1: Airline Cancellation Message
- Day 2: Busy Parent Sports App
- Day 3: Wrong Email
- Day 4: Subscription Service Promo
- Day 5: App Recovery Message
- Day 6: Wayfinding Safety Alert
- Day 7: Score Update Notification
- Day 8: Concert Notification
- Day 9: Expired Credit Card
- Day 10: Local Cars
- Day 11: Contact Lens Subscription
- Day 12: Create an Account Error
- Day 13: Short-Haul Trucking
- Day 14: Real-Time Pricing